Direct Recruitment of Indians holding ECR passports by Foreign Employers has been introduced in eMigrate system as per MOIA office order dated 31st August 2015. The steps for direct recruitment by the employer are as follows:
1. Employer to register in eMigrate system. After jurisdiction Mission / Consulate approves the application, Employer will get a user name and password on their registered email id. (One time process; employers who have user name and password and whose registration validity has not expired to ignore this step)
2. Employer to obtain attestation of ‘Calling visa’ from Indian Mission as per the current process at Indian Mission (OFF LINE PROCESS)
3. Employer to login and system and go to Services -> Direct Recruitment under Indian Mission Attestation, fill the online form specifying job designation, salary etc and upload visa copy attested by Mission. After filing all info, Employer to click on button -'click here to generate job id and job code'.
4. System generated email will be sent to registered email id of Employer containing job id, job code and passport number information.
5. Employer to login into system and generate Individual employment contract by going to 'Services-> Generate Individual Employment Contract'.After contract has been generated from system, Employer to take print out of contract, sign on each page and share the contract, along with Job Id and Job code info, with Emigrant for his/her signature on the contract.
6. Emigrant to open emigrate.gov.in website and Apply for Emigration Clearance (EC) using the link - 'Apply for Emigration Clearance for ECR countries-> Employer Registered on eMigrate system'. Emigrant to ensure he/she has following info at time of applying for EC - PBBY Insurance policy, signed employment contract, emigrant passport size photo, copy of passport copy. The documents would be required to be uploaded during Applying for Emigration Clearance. Emigrant to make payment of Rs 200 (Emigration Clearance fee) Online or offline. In case of offline payment, fee to be deposited at designated SBI branch. In case emigration fee payment has been made offline at bank counter, Emigrant to visit PoE office which he / she specified while applying for Emigration Clearance and deposit original challan copy along with system generated Emigration Clearance registration form.Please note: In case payment of Emigration Clearance fee has been made online, Emigrant will not be required to visit PoE office.
7. PoE to process application and approve / reject Emigration Clearance application after verifying info entered and dcouments uploaded in application. If EC application has been approved, Emigrant to download eSticker from emigrate.gov.in by going to the link -'DownloadeSticker'.Please Note: Using Direct Recruitment process, Employers can recruit upto 10 Emigrants only in an year starting from date when Employer Registration application was approved.
The subject office order can also be downloaded from emigrate.gov.in by going to : Resources -> Notification / Office Memo -> Office Order -> Recruitment of Indians holding ECR passports by Foreign Employers for work in ECR countries.