AYUSH Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 for Malaysia
The High Commission of India is inviting applications from interested Malaysian nationals who wish to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India, for the following courses:
(i) Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) [5 ½ years] - 11 seats
(ii) Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Sciences (BSMS) [5 ½ years] - 5 seats
(iii) Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
(iv) Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
2. The ICCR application form can be downloaded from
3. Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications for applying to the Bachelor courses mentioned above:
b. A Levels
c. International Baccalaureate (IB)
d. American High School Diploma
e. 2 years of South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
f. 2 years of Canadian Pre-University (CPU), or
g. Any other qualification which is equivalent to 12th standard in India.
4. The applicants should also be fluent in English language and must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying level examination.
5. The scholarship provides for Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Contingent Grant, and House rent Allowance.
6. Applicants are advised to fill-in the application form and submit to the Education Wing, High Commission of India, , , Mon', .
7. Applications received after 10 July 2017 will not be entertained.
8. For further enquiries, please contact: Education Wing, High Commission of India (
AYUSH Scholarship Application Form