Home › Press Release
High Commission of India,
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SHORT-LISTING FOR
High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia having its office at ( ) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from Architects/ Architectural firms, henceforth referred to as Applicants, for short-listing in respect of the project involving design for construction of Diplomatic complex comprising of New Chancery, Cultural Centre and 16 Staff Residences for the High Commission of India at Kuala Lumpur. The following indicative activities will need to be undertaken by the selected Applicant.
Overall Planning and Design of the project which shall include Architectural, landscaping, Interiors and other associated services, preparation of Master Plan of the entire site, Drawings and Documents for all stages of the project including obtaining approvals from local statutory authorities, preparation of tender documents based on template provided by the High Commission, tender processing and periodic supervision of design implementation during construction phase of the project.
1. The built-up area of the project is expected to be 11,000 Sq.M.
2. Detailed information is available on the official website of High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur (indianhighcommission.com.my).
3. EOI with all enclosures, including its scanned PDF copy needs to be submitted at the High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur (E-mail: ) on or before 5:30 pm on July 23, 2016. Late submissions will be summarily rejected.
4. Applicants with at least 10 years professional experience, registered with the appropriate statutory authorities and permitted to practice as an Architect / Architectural firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are requested to submit documents for evaluation of their eligibility. Eligible Applicants will be further evaluated through a two-step process and will be ranked for short-listing up to a maximum of 8 applicants. Details of eligibility criteria and selection process are given at (https://indianhighcommission.com.my/Pdf/ChanceryComplexDevelopment.pdf).
5. As the next step of the process, the short-listed Applicants will be given the Design Brief of the project for submission of their respective Concept Design and Financial Proposal for selection of the Project Architect.