High Commission of India,
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)-II
for Under Graduate Admission to MBBS/BDS courses
Online applications (www.aipmt.nic.in) are invited from Indian nationals and Overseas Citizens of India for 'National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test' (NEET)-II (UG), 2016 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges.
- The NEET-II test would be held on 24 July, 2016 (Sunday) at examination centres in India.
- NEET-II (UG), 2016 is applicable for admissions to:-
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats where the State Government concerned so opts.
- Private / Management / NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private / Deemed University.
- Open for Indian nationals and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- Applicants must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December, 2016.
- Upper age limit is 25 years as on 31 December, 2016.
- Applicants must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology at the qualifying examination equivalent to 12th standard in India i.e. STPM / A-Levels / International Baccalaureate / American High School Diploma / 2 years of South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / 2 years of Canadian Pre-University.
- Malaysian Matriculation, UEC, and Foundation courses are not recognised in India.
- The NEET-II Admission Notice
- The NEET-II Information Bulletin
- The last date for submitting the online application forms (through e-mode of payment) is 25 June, 2016 (Saturday).
15 June 2016