Special Training Programmes for Yoga Trainers
at S-VYASA Yoga University, Bengaluru
- The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), India will be organizing following two 4-week special customized courses for yoga instructors under the Indian Technical & Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Programme at S-VYASA Yoga University, Bengaluru:
- 16.05.2016 to 12.06.2016 (30 slots)
- 16.06.2016 to 13.07.2016 (30 slots)
- The courses envisage to train the yoga trainers in the age group of 25 to 45 years, with at least 5 years relevant work experience. The University will be providing air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis and vegetarian food. The courses are open for registration at under the ‘Specialized courses’ category. A printout of the submitted ITEC application should be sent to us through the nominating ministry / organization.
- International airfare to and from India (economy class), full board and lodging, stipend for out of pocket expenses and allowance for purchasing of required textbooks for the participants, will all be met by the Government of India.
- Kindly send your nominations at the earliest to ‘Education Wing, High Commission of India, , , , Mon, ’, (E-mail: ), so that we have sufficient lead time to process the applications.
9 May, 2016