High Commission of India,
Invitation for applications for financial assistance from the
Indian Scholarship & Trust Fund (ISTF) – 2015-16
1. The High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur is now receiving applications from Malaysian students of Indian origin pursuing full-time courses in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and other Institutions in Malaysia for one-time financial assistance from the ‘Indian Scholarship & Trust Fund (ISTF)’.
2. Who are eligible:
- Students pursuing full-time Diploma and Bachelor courses in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and Institutions in Malaysia may apply for the scholarship in the prescribed format, which is available at the following link: https://indianhighcommission.com.my/Pdf/ISTF-Appln-Form-2015-16.pdf
- Students meeting above criteria may send their applications with required enclosures by post at the following address:
- Only one student from a family may apply for financial assistance from the ISTF in 2015-16.
Applications received with postmark after 14th August 2015 will not be considered for evaluation.
3. Who are not eligible:
- Students pursuing Masters and higher level courses
- Students pursuing part-time courses
- Past recipients of financial assistance from ISTF
4. Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview and those found suitable, would be awarded the financial assistance from the Indian Scholarship & Trust Fund.