High Commission of India,
AYUSH Scholarship Scheme for Malaysia – 2015-16 Academic Session
[LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF
APPLICATION: 06TH JULY 2015]
The Government of India has announced twenty (20) Scholarships for Malaysian students to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India for the year 2015-16.
- The High Commission of India is inviting applications from interested Malaysian nationals who wish to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India from the academic year 2015-16 onwards, for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) [5 ½ years] - 11 seats
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Sciences (BSMS) [5 ½ years] - 5 seats
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
- Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
- The ICCR application form can be downloaded from the Mission’s website (https://indianhighcommission.com.my/pdf/AYUSH_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf). The application forms can also be obtained from the Education Wing at the High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur
- The candidates should meet the following selection criteria:
- Should have the eligibility to apply for the course,
- Should have fluent knowledge of English language, and
- Should not have any serious health problem.
- Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications for applying to the Bachelor courses mentioned in para 2 above:
- A Levels
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- American High School Diploma
- 2 years of South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
- 2 years of Canadian Pre-University (CPU)
- Any other qualification which is equivalent to 12th standard in India.
- The candidate should have taken the following compulsory subjects at the qualifying examination level: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The scholarship provides for Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Contingent Grant, and House rent Allowance.
- Interested candidates may fill-in the application form and submit to the Education Wing, High Commission of India, , , Mon', . The last date for receipt of application by the High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur is 06th July 2015. For any further information, kindly contact: Education Wing, High Commission of India (ail: )
18th June 2015
AYUSH Scholarship Application Form