Home › India Corporate Internship Programme
High Commission of India,
India Corporate Internship Programme
1. The Overseas Indian Facilitation Centre (OIFC), which was set up by the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (MOIA) in partnership with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is offering "India Corporate Internship Programme" for Indian Diaspora / Non-Resident Indian (NRI) students. Under this programme, 60 paid short term (2 to 6 months) internship positions will be offered to the target group in Indian companies during the summer of 2016. Well known Indian corporate entities like Apollo Hospitals, Blue Star, Flipkart, Forbes Marshall, Godrej group of companies, Infosys, Kirlosker Brothers, TATA group of companies, Wipro, etc will be participating in this programme.
2. During internship, the Indian Diaspora / NRI students will receive a monthly stipend and comfortable accommodation in the city where the intern will be placed. Internship positions will be offered in major Indian cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, etc. The interns will have to bear cost of return airfare from Malaysia.
3. The "India Corporate Internship Programme" offers opportunities to students of Indian origin to work in reputed Indian industries in multicultural environment and re-connect with their roots in India. It will be a good opportunity for the diaspora students to enhance their profiles by working on challenging projects in diverse sectors like Aerodynamics, Automotive, Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Incubation centres for Indian start-ups, IT (software & services), Manufacturing (heavy engineering, consumer durables, infrastructure, etc.), Power (distribution & systems), Retail & e-Commerce, Social Enterprises, etc.
4. Students can apply for the internships through the OIFC website www.oifc.in
5. More details about the India Corporate Internship Programme and the participating companies can be obtained from the programme brochure at www.oifc.in/internship-brochure-0
6. Specific Terms and Conditions vary in each internship opportunity.
21 January 2016