Home › Press Release
High Commission of India,
AYUSH Scholarship Scheme for Malaysia – 2016-17Academic Session
[LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING
1. The last date for submission of applications for Ayush Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 has now been extended up to 12 July, 2016. The Scholarship is available for pursuing courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India, in following fields:
2. The ICCR application form can be downloaded from the Mission’s website (http://indianhighcommission.com.my/pdf/AYUSH_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf).
3. Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications for applying to the Bachelor courses mentioned above:
4. The applicants should also be fluent in English language and must have taken Physics, Chemistry, andBiology at the qualifying level examination.
5. The scholarship provides for Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Contingent Grant, and House rent Allowance.
6. Applicants are advised to fill-in the application form and submit to the Education Wing, High Commission of India, Menara 1 Mon't Kiara, Level 28, No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon't Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
7.Applications received after 12July,2016 will not be entertained.
8.For further enquiries, please contact:Education Wing, High Commission of India(Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203, E-mail: email@example.com)
13 June, 2016