High Commission of India,
Level 28, Menara 1 Mon’t Kiara, No. 1, Jalan Kiara,
Mon’t Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203.
AYUSH Scholarship Scheme for Malaysia – 2016-17 Academic Session
[LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING
APPLICATION: 8 JUNE, 2016]
- The High Commission of India is inviting applications from interested Malaysian nationals who wish to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India, for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) [5 ½ years] - 11 seats
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Sciences (BSMS) [5 ½ years] - 5 seats
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
- Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
- The ICCR application form can be downloaded from the Mission’s website (http://indianhighcommission.com.my/pdf/AYUSH_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf).
- Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications for applying to the Bachelor courses mentioned above:
- A Levels
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- American High School Diploma
- 2 years of South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
- 2 years of Canadian Pre-University (CPU), or
- Any other qualification which is equivalent to 12th standard in India.
- The applicants should also be fluent in English language and must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying level examination.
- The scholarship provides for Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Contingent Grant, and House rent Allowance.
- Applicants are advised to fill-in the application form and submit to the Education Wing, High Commission of India, Menara 1 Mon't Kiara, Level 28, No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon't Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
- Applications received after 8 June 2016 will not be entertained.
- For further enquiries, please contact: Education Wing, High Commission of India (Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
2 May, 2016