University Grants Commission 20 Junior ...
› Press Releases
› University Grants Commission 20 Junior Research Fellowships and 7 Research Associateships
University Grants Commission Junior Research Fellowships (20) and Research Associateships (7) to scholars from developing countries of Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) India will award 20 Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and 7 Research Associateships (RA) to scholars (teachers and students) from developing countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America. The Fellowships and Associateships will be granted to scholars undertaking advanced studies and research in Science, Humanities and Social Sciences in Indian Universities. A copy of the guidelines and application format may be downloaded from www.indianhighcommission.com.my/UGC20JRF7RA.html
- Applications in triplicate from eligible scholars for the year 2013-14 & 2014-15 for availing the above-mentioned Fellowships/Associateships should be received by post, latest by 5th September 2014 at the following address:
High Commission of India,
Menara 1 Mon’t Kiara, Level 28,
No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon’t Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification.
- Applications from foreign nationals, who are already studying in India, will also be considered provided they send their applications through the University where they propose to pursue their research work in India, and duly endorsed by the Embassy /High Commission concerned.
- The UGC will not provide accommodation in India to the selected scholars. The cost of travel to India and return will also be borne by the scholars. However, House Rent Allowance will be provided to the selected scholars.
- The selection will be made by the UGC on the recommendations of an Expert Committee constituted for the purpose. The UGC holds the right to cancel or withdraw award of Fellowship/Associateship at any time without assigning any reason. The decision of the UGC in this regard will be final and binding to all.
Consular & Labour Services