› Condolence Message
- From the High Commissioner of India: We are truly touched by the outpouring of grief in Malaysia and the messages of condolences received at the High Commission of India on the passing away of former President of India Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. May his soul rest in peace.
- Prime Minister of Malaysia conveys condolences to the family members of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, former President of India
- Condolence for the passing of a great Indian and world citizen. Kalam is a symbol why India is a great country - Dato Ramli Ibrahim
- 'A tribute to Shri APJ Abdul Kalam, India's 11th President, by Datuk Seri Mohamed Iqbal Rawther, President of Asean Affairs Business Council, Kuala Lumpur'. (The Star - 29th July2015)
- condolences message - Datuk Seri Utama S Samy Vellu
- Tribute to APJ Dr. Abdul Kalam - Association of Science, Technology And Innovation(ASTI)
- Condolences - Dato Thanendiran, Makkal Sakti Party
- Messages on the passing away of HE Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, former President of India - Madhusudhan Nair, President, KLSCCI
- Messages on the passing away of HE Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, former President of India - K Seven Munusamy, President of PICC, Ipoh
- Messages on the passing away of HE Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, former President of India - YB Datuk Seri Dr. S.Subramaniam, Minister Of Health
- "MIBC joins in mourning for the loss of a great and highly respected Son of India"
- Yg. Bhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Ajit Singh ( Advisor to the Malaysia-India Business Council MIBC)
- "A great loss to humanity. His service to the youth will be ever cherished with much appreciated. May his leadership be emulated by the leaders in all nations is my prayer".
- Datin Paduka Mother Mangalam (President, The Pure Life Society)
- "Our deepest condolences for the loss of a great leader, scientist and statesman. The world will miss his inspiration. God bless his soul".
- Datuk Seri S.K. Devamany (Speaker, Perak Legislative Assembly)
- "My sincere and deepest condolences to all Indian citizens and to the government of India".
- Dato' M Davendran (Chairman of Kuantan MIC Division)
- "Deepest condolences. The world will miss a great leader who had a vision and accomplished great things. We partake your advises and visions. Rest in Peace, Sir."
- Ms Mohana Muniandy (National Women's Chief, MIC)>
- ''Deepest condolences to people of the world. We have lost a great Human being, a poet and an inspiring man"
- Mr Sivarraajh Chandran (National Youth Chief, MIC)