High Commission of India,
Level 28, Menara 1 Mon’t Kiara, No. 1, Jalan Kiara,
Mon’t Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203.
AYUSH Scholarship Scheme for Malaysia – 2015-16 Academic Session
[LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF
APPLICATION: 06TH JULY 2015]
The Government of India has announced twenty (20) Scholarships for Malaysian students to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India for the year 2015-16.
- The High Commission of India is inviting applications from interested Malaysian nationals who wish to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India from the academic year 2015-16 onwards, for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) [5 ½ years] - 11 seats
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Sciences (BSMS) [5 ½ years] - 5 seats
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
- Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
- The ICCR application form can be downloaded from the Mission’s website (http://indianhighcommission.com.my/pdf/AYUSH_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf). The application forms can also be obtained from the Education Wing at the High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur (Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203, Telefax: 03 6143 1192, Email: email@example.com).
- The candidates should meet the following selection criteria:
- Should have the eligibility to apply for the course,
- Should have fluent knowledge of English language, and
- Should not have any serious health problem.
- Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications for applying to the Bachelor courses mentioned in para 2 above:
- A Levels
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- American High School Diploma
- 2 years of South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
- 2 years of Canadian Pre-University (CPU)
- Any other qualification which is equivalent to 12th standard in India.
- The candidate should have taken the following compulsory subjects at the qualifying examination level: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The scholarship provides for Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Contingent Grant, and House rent Allowance.
- Interested candidates may fill-in the application form and submit to the Education Wing, High Commission of India, Menara 1 Mon't Kiara, Level 28, No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon't Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. The last date for receipt of application by the High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur is 06th July 2015. For any further information, kindly contact: Education Wing, High Commission of India (Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203, Telefax: 03 6143 1192, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
18th June 2015
AYUSH Scholarship Application Form